Firm Billing Available
The PACER Service Center (PSC) provides an account management option called the PACER Administrative Account (PAA) that allows a firm or organization to receive one invoice for charges incurred by a group of PACER users. The following list outlines the guidelines and capabilities for both PAA administrators and users:
- The PAA administrator chooses which accounts to link to the PAA and sends an invite to the individual user.
- The user may link his/her account to the PAA by accepting the request to join the PAA.
- Each user is an account owner and will take that same account to a new firm, where it can be linked to that organization's PAA.
- Individual users make updates to their own account.
- Either the PAA owner or the individual account owner will be able to unlink the account from a PAA when an attorney leaves.
Click here to learn more about managing your firm's logins and to register for a PACER Administrative Account.
Click here to download the "PACER Administrative Account (PAA) Policies and Procedures" document.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact the PACER Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.