1. Attorneys must be admitted to practice in the District.
2. Attorneys must register in advance before filing electronically to obtain an Identification Name and Password that serve as the attorney's signature for purposes of Fed. R. Civ. P. 11 for documents that are filed electronically.
Benefits of Filing Electronically:
24 hour access to file or view documents
2. immediate creation of docket entries
3. immediate access to updated docket sheets and to the documents themselves
4. potential elimination of paper files that can be misplaced or lost
5. potential savings in copying, courier and noticing costs